These Terms and Conditions apply to the Tool Foundry accelerator. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before applying to the Tool Foundry accelerator.
By submitting an application, you confirm:
- You are the sole author(s), creator(s), and owner(s) of the application and do not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- Your application is compliant with all applicable laws.
- If applying on behalf of an entity, you have received permission from the entity to apply to and participate in the accelerator on the entity’s behalf.
- You consent to the use of your name, entity, city and state, likeness or image, comments, and a short synopsis of the selected tool as a part of Luminary Labs’ promotion of this accelerator or future work.
- You consent that, while you will retain all ownership of intellectual property included in your application, the application becomes the property of Luminary Labs and will not be returned by Luminary Labs.
- Luminary Labs is not responsible for any losses, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the accelerator or any accelerator-related activity, or from your acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any funds awarded.
- You understand that Luminary Labs and Tool Foundry partners may receive many business plans, proposals, and concepts, in some cases applying to similar markets and relating to similar businesses and/or technologies, and that such parties may, in fact, be engaged in similar markets or businesses themselves, and that you shall not have any rights in any intellectual property of Luminary Labs or partners.
- You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Luminary Labs from and against all third-party claims, actions, or proceeding of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses relating
to,or arising from, your application to or participation in the accelerator.
- Any funding or invitation to participate in the accelerator or any accelerator-related activity will be conditioned upon you signing any participation agreements and other documents required by Luminary Labs.
- You have reviewed and agree to the Luminary Lightbox Terms and Conditions.
If selected as a member of the cohort, you are responsible for:
- Submitting all required taxpayer identification and bank account information required to complete an electronic payment of the monetary funding within 30 days.
- Completing and submitting all required winner verification documents, participation agreements and other documents to Luminary Labs within 30 days.
- Paying any applicable local, State, and Federal taxes and reporting that may be required under applicable tax laws following receipt of monetary funding.
Back to top